The training program “Real-Time processing with Storm” is designed to train developers in the programming of Big Data work using Storm open source real-time technology integrated or not to Hadoop.
This course is aimed at computer training populations (developers) with a solid knowledge of Java and at ease with Java development tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven etc.
Real-time processing program with Storm
- Install a multi-node Storm cluster
- Understand the role of the different Storm servers (Nimbus, Zookeeper)
- Storm topologies : the MPI model, the Bolts and Spouts concepts
- Develop a Storm topology (Spouts and Bolts) with TP
- The example of a topology using Twitter Spout with TP
- Understand and implement storm processing warranties with TP
- Instantiate and manage a Storm topology with TP
Prerequisites : Module M1 & Strong Knowledge of Java and Associated Development Environments