The training “The ArangoDB graph database” aims to train developers and architects to store graph-type data and their route.
This course is aimed at computer training populations (developers) with a solid knowledge of Java and at ease with Java development tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven etc.
- The graph databases
- The fundamentals of ArangoDB: concepts and architecture
- Installing and Configuring ArangoDB with TP
- ArangoDB tools
- Manipulation of graphs with web interface with TP
- ArangoDB cluster management (scalability, failover, security)
Program Programming ArangoDB in Java
- The Tinkerpop API of ArangoDB with TP
- Graph creations and traversal algorithms of these graphs
- ArangoDB in Spark: mounting graphs in Data Frames and analyzing them
Prerequisites : Solid knowledge of Java and related development environments