The training “The Neo4J graph database” aims to train developers and architects to store graph-type data and their route.
This course is aimed at computer training populations (developers) with a solid knowledge of Java and at ease with Java development tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven etc.
- The graph databases
- The fundamentals of Neo4j: concepts and architecture
- Installing and configuring Neo4J with TP
- The Cypher language with TP
- Neo4J cluster management (scalability, failover, security)
Program Neo4j Programming in Java
- The API of Neo4j with TP
- Graph creations and traversal algorithms of these graphs
Prerequisites : Solid knowledge of Java and related development environments