The “ElasticSearch Search Engine” course aims to train developers to develop advanced search features.
It is aimed at computer training populations (developers) with a solid knowledge of Java and comfortable with Java development tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven etc.
- Introduction to Elastic Search
- Installing ElasticSearch with TP :
- The representation of data in ElasticSearch with TP
- The concept of document and schema
- The notion of collection
- Creating, updating, deleting, querying documents
- Explore collection data
- Cluster management :
- scalability, failover, routing, tuning
- monitoring / alerting
- Data visualization with Kibana :
- Install Kibana
- Discover the data with Kibana
- Develop dashboards with Kibana
- Search for documents :
- Lucene language and advanced indexing
- Search for documents and extended search functions : queries, filters, aggregations, sorting, scores, highlighting, spell-checking, suggestions, pseudo-fields, pseudo-joins, etc.
- Geolocation with ElasticSearch
- Tour of the Elastic Search API with TPs
- Tour of the Elastic Search tools
- ElasticSearch with Spark (creating and querying Spark Data Frames)
Prerequisites : Module M1, Module M2 & Solid Knowledge of Linux