The “SolR search engine” course is designed to train developers at implementing advanced search features using SolR.
This course is intended for computer training populations (developers) with a solid knowledge of Java and comfortable with Java development tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven etc.
- Introduction to SolR
- Installation of SolR (hand-on) :
- The representation of the data in SolR (hands-on):
- The concept of document and schema
- The notion of collection
- Creation, update, deletion, querying of documents
- Exploring data collections
- Cluster management:
- scalability, failover, routing, tuning
- monitoring / alerting
- Visualization of data with Grafana (hands-on):
- Install Grafana
- Discover the data with Grafana
- Develop dashboards with Grafana
- Search for documents (hands-on):
- Lucene language and advanced indexing
- Search for documents and extended search functions: queries, filters, aggregations, sorting, scores, highlighting, spell-checking, suggestions, pseudo-fields, pseudo-joins etc.
- Geolocation with SolR
- SolR Search API Tour with TPs
- SolR with Spark (create and query Spark Data Frames)
Pre-requisites : M1 Module, M2 Module & Solid Knowledge of Linux / Java